CHILDREN’S SAFE STAY, INC admits children from the ages of six weeks to twelve years without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry.
When the parent or legal guardian identifies that a child has special needs, the Center Directors and the parent or legal guardian will meet to review the child’s care requirements.
Children's Safe Stay, Inc. will not discriminate on the basis of special needs, although at this time we are unable to provide one on one staffing. The Center accepts children with special needs as long as they can provide a safe, supportive environment for the child without posing an undue burden on the Center’s staff and program.
Prior to the child’s attendance at the Center, a registration meeting or conference with the parent or legal guardian and the child is required to acquaint each new family with the environment, staff and schedule for child care. The following forms will be completed and submitted to the Center prior to the child’s first day of attendance.
The information in these forms will remain confidential and will be shared with other caregivers only when necessary to meet the child’s needs.
These forms must be completed and signed by the parents, guardian or doctor. These forms include:
- Day Care Registration Blue Card
- Application For Admission and Contract
- Registration Form
- Policy Statement (2 pages)
- Medical Report of Child in Day Care
- Emergency Contact/Parental Consent Form
- Financial Agreement
- Weekly Schedule
- Individuals Permitted to Pick Up children
- Information Record (2 pages)
- Peanut Butter Consent Form
- Health Insurance and Social Security Cards Form (with copies)
- Topical Ointment Consent Form
- CACFP Income Eligibility Application
- Babysitter Form for School Bus (if needed)
**NO CHILD WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE CENTER WITHOUT THE COMPLETION OF ALL THE FORMS LISTED ABOVE**
Visit our FORMS page.